In the search for a natural rope, don’t assume you are limited to cotton products. Jute rope is an excellent natural alternative, delivering flexibility, durability, and a modest price. When you buy jute rope from SEACO, you’ll be able to choose between two thicknesses: 5/16’’ and 1/2’’. Jute rope is strong and pliable. Jute twine is used where strength is not a factor. If you have any questions about this product, or if you’d like to place an order, please contact us right away.
|Natural-Tan||5/16”||1,575ft. spool||1||50#||180||THA 1020|
|Natural-Tan||1/2”||600ft. spool||1||50#||425||THA 1040|
Jute Rope Applications
- Packing & Tie Downs. For light loads that need to be contained, jute rope is easy to tie off and provides greater strength than some other natural options on the market.
- Cable Ties. In agricultural, industrial and laundry industries, jute rope is commonly used to bundle cables together to keep a space tidy and prevent accidents.
- DIY Projects. If you love making your own crafts, jute rope or twine is an excellent choice. This product features a beautiful natural look and can easily be formed into almost any shape imaginable.
Benefits of Jute Rope
- Affordable. Thanks to its relatively simple construction, jute is a cost-effective option for many projects.
- Strong. The jute rope products available from SEACO are available with strength ratings ranging from 180-425 lbs.
- Pliable. The flexibility of this rope makes it easy to form knots and secure in place.
- Natural. If you would like to reduce your use of synthetic, man-made materials, jute can deliver reliable performance that comes strictly from nature.